Geschwister-Scholl-Straße 127, 39218 Schönebeck (Elbe), Germany
Place of registration: Schönebeck (Elbe), Register of companies: District Court Stendal HRB 114962,
VAT registration no. DE811168595
Management board: Mark Anthony Dytor, Kamlasagarin Mark Kathan, Alfred Ludorf, Dirk Unterstenhöfer
CONTACT DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
WHEN DO WE PROCESS WHICH PERSONAL DATA?
In the following cases, we process personal data from you:
- When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without any intervention on your part, and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from where the access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
- If you wish to apply to Schirm, we will process the documents and personal data submitted by you. In case of unsolicited / applications, we need your name, address and other contact details (date and place of birth and nationality) and qualification papers. In addition, you may provide additional voluntary information which, in your opinion, could be beneficial in establishing an employment relationship.
- If you have questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. For this, you need to provide a valid e-mail address and your name, so that we know who the request is from and in order to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING
We only use the personal information actively provided by you for the purpose agreed and only to the extent necessary.
- The data specified is processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure smooth connecting of the website,
- to ensure convenient use of our website,
- for evaluation of the system security and stability, and
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest ensues from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
- The data processing serves the purpose of establishing and implementing an employment relationship in accordance with art. 88 GDPR in connection with section 26 BDSG (Federal Data Protection Act). In the event of a positive decision, the personal data is entered into our personnel file and is used for the purpose of “employee administration” procedure.
- The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR on the basis of a pre-contractual measure. If a contract is concluded, the data may be included in our customer care system. The data is not processed for any further purposes.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is not disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- disclosure in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data which requires protection,
- in case there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. c GDPR, or
- this is legally permissible and, in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR, is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Data transfer to third countries only takes place to the extent that you have given us your consent.
DURATION FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS STORED
- Cookies are stored in your browser as so-called session cookies, which are automatically deleted by your browser after leaving the website. In this case, the duration of storage depends on the technical functionality of the browser you are using.
- The personal data collected is stored in case of:
- rejection: for at least three months. However, the longest storage period is six months.
- hiring: our storage periods apply. On hiring, you are provided with the information to which you are entitled.
- Personal data sent to us in connection with a contact request on our website is only stored for the duration of the processing of the request. If a contract is concluded, the data provided by you can be stored in our customer care system on a regular basis for 10 years, unless another legal obligation obliges us to store it for longer.
We point out that we delete your data if its storage is inadmissible (especially if the data is incorrect and correction is not possible). If legal or actual obstacles prevent this, the data is blocked instead of deleted (for example, special retention requirements based on commercial and tax law requirements).
RIGHT TO OBJECT
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with art. 21 GDPR if there are grounds for this relating to your particular situation or if the objection is against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, ERASURE, RESTRICTION
The data subject has the right of access to the personal data concerned and to rectification or erasure or restriction of processing. Furthermore, the data subject has a right to object to the processing.
RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
The data subject has the right to data portability.
EXISTENCE OF A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority.
PROVISION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
There is no legal obligation for you to provide personal data.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING
In some circumstances, automated profiling may be used with the aim of evaluating personal aspects. We use these profiling measures in the following cases: due to legal and regulatory requirements, we are committed to combating money laundering, the financing of terrorism and crimes against property. Here, data evaluations (incl. comparison with legally prescribed lists) are also carried out.
Information is stored in the cookie which is generated in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specific period of time to improve user friendliness. If you visit our site again in order to make use of our services, it is automatically recognised that you were there before and what inputs and settings you made, so that these do not have to be re-entered.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you are not able use all the features of our website.
We use “Google Fonts” on our website. These are fonts from the provider Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA – “Google”). We do this so that you can load our website as smoothly and clearly as possible.
For purposes of presentation, a connection is established between your browser and the Google server. The content of this communication is the IP address. The legal basis for the above-mentioned processing operations is art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 f GDPR through which we justify our legitimate interest in a uniform presentation.
The possibility of opt-out in this regard can be found at:
https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated. You can also send us your corresponding objection at any time. Further information on data protection by Google can be found at: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
For the uniform presentation of fonts, we use so-called web fonts on our website that are provided by Fonticons, Inc. When you access a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache so as to display texts and fonts correctly.
For the purpose of presentation, a connection is established between your browser and the Google server. The content of this communication is the IP address. The legal basis for the above-mentioned processing operations is art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 f GDPR through which we justify our legitimate interest in a uniform presentation. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
UP-TO-DATENESS AND AMENDMENT OF THIS DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT'
This data privacy statement is currently valid and is dated June 2018.
It may be necessary to change this data privacy statement as a result of the further development of our website and related offers or due to changed legal or regulatory requirements. The respective valid data privacy statement can always be accessed on our website and printed.