Chemical synthesis of solid and viscous products as well as liquids
As a contract manufacturer of agrochemicals, fine and speciality chemicals, we can synthesise a wide selection of organic compounds on your behalf and gladly undertake their further technical processing and packaging.
Thanks to our state-of-the-art multi-purpose synthesis plants, we are able to produce a wide range of reaction types for our customers.
Whether you are a start-up business with no production facilities of your own, or a global player looking for additional production capacity, we offer you an efficient process solution on every level. Starting with the production of test and sample quantities, through to the implementation of large-scale production, we are at your side with competence and commitment.
Our experienced chemists and process engineers develop favourable reaction pathways for your products and transfer them from the synthesis laboratory via the synthesis pilot plant to the industrial scale of our multi-purpose synthesis plants.
The high quality of your product is ensured by numerous in-process controls as well as our constantly staffed laboratory.
We work to the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 quality and safety standards and have a license to process very toxic, highly flammable, corrosive and CMR substances. In addition, our energy management has been certified according to ISO 50001: 2011
- Synthesis pilot plant for production tests, pilot production runs and highly scalable production runs ranging from small volumes to many tonnes
- Manufacturing solid and liquid fine and speciality chemicals and agrochemicals
- Implementing complex, multi-stage synthesis routes through the flexible arrangement of plant components
- Processing of synthesis products by rectification, centrifuging, drying, flaking, pastillation as well as basic operations such as mixing, dissolving, distilling, extracting, filtering and solid-liquid separation
- Further value-added services
- Implementation of outsourcing projects and dedicated customer installations possible
- 24/7 quality control
- Three multi-purpose synthesis plants with permits for a wide variety of reaction types
- 46 reactors with volumes from 1 to 10m³
- Temperature control: -15 to +240°C
- Reactions under pressure or in a vacuum possible
- Handling of highly viscous products
- Various, flexibly usable synthesis sections for multi-step and parallel-running reactions
- Synthesis plant equipment including rectification columns, centrifuges, dryers (filter dryers, paddle dryers), cooling belts, thin-film evaporators (in the planning stage)
- Synthesis pilot plant
- Reaction volumes from 250 to 1,000 litres
- Equipped with centrifuges, pressure filters, dryers, tubular reactors, etc.
- Modern laboratory with diverse analytical equipment:
- High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), thin-layer chromatography (TLC), gas chromatography (GC), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), infra-red spectroscopy (IR), Rheometer etc.
- Exhaust gas treatment by thermal post-combustion or wet scrubbing
Examples of element groups that we handle
- Urea derivatives
- Amines / amides
- Organic and inorganic acids
- Inorganic bases
- Substituted aromatic compounds
- N-heterocyclic and O-heterocyclic compounds
Typical reaction types
- Acetal formation
- Aldol condensation
- CLAISEN rearrangement
- DIECKMANN condensation
- Fries rearrangement
- KNOEVENHAGEL condensation
- MANNICH reaction
- MICHAEL addition
- Phase transfer catalysis
- SCHOTTEN-BAUMANN reaction